Thursday, May 31, 2007

Real life interaction with Jonah Hill

Jeremiah: I wanted to ask about the quote I saw in Newsweek. Is it true that the ladies are not flocking to Jonah Hill?

Jonah Hill: They asked me to write something for Newsweek. Judd (Apatow) and I decided to just make it a complete joke. Try to make it funny. I get a lot of ladies. I’m fine. I just wanted to make it a plea for help, as pathetic as possible. People seemed to think it was funny. I’m alright. I don’t have a girlfriend at the moment. I’m single, so ladies, if you’re reading Geek Magazine, which I’m sure only attractive ladies read...

Jeremiah: They did have an article in last month’s issue about a hot girls who play video games calendar. All the hot girls are playing video games naked in the calendar.

Hill: That’s hilarious. We could do a hot guys who play video games calendar.

Jeremiah: Or not hot guys.

Hill: Yeah. We could do a not hot naked guys video games calendar. I haven’t seen what you look like, but if you’d like to email me…

Jeremiah: Yeah I’ll shoot you an email. I think I would fall under the not hot guys category.

Hill: Oh, c’mon Jeremiah. I haven’t seen you, but you have a wonderful sounding voice.

Jeremiah: Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home