Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My cat's breath stinks. Actually it smells like cat food. Ralph Wiggum was prophetic.

I still can't find the cord to upload my photos from the AIDS Wolf/HEALTH show.

I'm currently listening to the Yikes EP that came out in September on Kill Shaman (It features that dude John Dwyer who was in Pink & Brown and Coachwhips and now is in OHSEES). I wish they had sent it to me a lot earlier...it's really good and I probably could have snuck it into Geek at some point. Now I'm not entirely sure I can even cover
+ 3
it.

That "+3" is the result of Peter "The Bandit" Cetera jumping on my lap and hitting the keyboard. He's jumped on my lap 5 times in the last three minutes and crawled up under the desk to attack my hand as it moved the mouse. Weirdo. Here he comes again. Attention whore.

./l n m

There goes Peter again.

I listened to a shitload of promos today, and not surprisingly didn't like too much of what I heard. I am, however, loving Future of the Left (ex-Mclusky). If only I could find my Ipod cord to load the album onto my Ipod.

Cords-a-plenty missing.

I'm currently reading Slaughtermatic by Steve Aylett, and although I really have no frame of reference for reading cyberpunk shit (especially Brit cyberpunk), I'm digging it. But my next purchases are going to be The Road and No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy. Recently I've also been hitting up Ebay for some fun vinyl...such as Andy Williams and Bing Crosby Christmas albums and a few Bruce Springsteen albums. I haven't spent more than $5 or $6 on any of them, including shipping.

Hooray for screaming. I'm not sure how my tastes morphed from grunge to art punk and hip-hop, but it happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger NickDean said...

I'd gladly trade my $35 mall gift card for a full three weeks off.

1:40 AM  
Blogger sendaletterbomb said...

I found this and thought it's just the kind of thing you'd get off on. http://www.post-punk.com.

How's life?

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home